At Brighton Eye Associates we provide all of your eyewear needs for quality lenses and designer frames for your new eyeglasses.
A Wide Selection of Eyeglass Frames in Brighton, CO
If you are ready for a new eyewear we’ve have you covered. We provide a wide variety of frame styles for men, women, and children. Whether you’re going for a traditional look, something a little more modern, or anything in between, you’ll be able to find the frames you’re looking for to reflect your unique sense of style. There are frames to suit any budget and we add new styles weekly to our selection. We will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in eyewear.
We provide a large selection of prescription sunglass frames; we highly recommend that all of our patients purchase prescription sunglasses to protect their eyes from the damaging effects of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
Selecting Frames to Enhance Your Appearance
We recommend that you select based on the shape of your face. We will assist in that determination and recommend the frame will best compliment your natural features. Generally, your face shape will fall into one of the following categories:
Name and Designer Brands
Some of the most popular designer brands that we proudly carry include:
- Calvin Klein
- Sean Jean
- Cole Haan
- Laura Ashley
Glasses Frames in Brighton, CO
When most think of how eyeglasses help make a fashion statement, they think of the frames first. Designers have spent a good amount of time and energy developing styles that will be suitable to many different personalities, from classic looks to trendy styles, to throwback retro styles.
At Brighton Eye Associates, we have your style available whether you’re looking for lenses for kids or yourself. And if you aren’t quite sure what your style is, we are ready to help you there too.
Choosing Frames for Your Face
Choosing the right glasses frames is more than a matter or taste. Depending on the shape of your face, there are some frame types that will likely look better than others. Faces generally fall into one of the following shape categories,
No matter what your face shape, or what style of glasses you are looking for, you’ll find a great selection of top brands such as Nine West, Anne Klein, Lacoste, and more! Our associates are skilled at identifying face shapes and helping you narrow your choices and find something that looks and feels great.
Stylish and Protective Lenses for Glasses and Sunglasses
While not the first thing everyone thinks about in terms of style, the lenses on glasses and sunglasses definitely play a role. Some common features to look ask your Brighton optometrist about include
- Bifocal, Trifocal, and Progressive Lenses — These help those who struggle with seeing near, far and intermediate distances. Progressive lenses are the most advanced of these and can help with the transition between these distances without lines.
- Hi-Index Lenses – These are a good option for those who have strong prescriptions because they are made from light weight materials
- Photochromic Lenses are popular with those who spend time in the sunlight, because they darken or lighten automatically depending on the level of sunlight
- Polarized lenses are a popular feature in both prescription and non-prescription sunglasses because they are able to reduce glare off of surfaces making it easier to see.
- Polycarbonate Lenses are lauded for their toughness. They are impact resistant and have built in UV filters to protect overall eye health
In addition to protection that is built into many of the lenses we carry at Brighton Eye Associates, there are various coatings available that help to make life a little easier including
- Anti-reflective to reduce glare, reflections and protects from scratches and smudges
- Bluelight reduction – to protect against the bluelight in computer, cellphone, and television screens that can upset sleep patterns
- Scratch Resistant Coating
- UV protection blocks out 98-100% of UVA and UVB rays
Schedule an Appointment
If you have any questions about prescription eyewear in Brighton, CO glasses or would like some help selecting the best frames for you, our experienced team at Brighton Eye Associates is here to help. We are open throughout the week and have some Saturday appointments available. Please give us a call at (303) 659-3036 to speak to a member of our staff.