Welcome To Brighton Eye Associates
We are pleased to welcome you to Brighton Eye Associates, located in beautiful Brighton, Colorado! Our eye doctors: Dr. Rodney Fair and Dr. Cheryl Baker Fedel, along with the entire Brighton Eye Associates staff, are committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient. We welcome children, men, and women of all ages!
Our motto is “Dedication to Excellence in Eye Care!” Our knowledgeable doctors and staff will work with you to ensure you get the best vision care possible. Our eye care services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lenses
- Ocular Emergencies
- Children’s Eye Care
- Hard-to-fit Contacts
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Foreign Body Removal
- Prescription Eyeglasses
- Computer Vision Evaluations
- Ocular Disease Testing & Treatment
- Specialty Lenses & Stylish Frames
- Vision Therapy
- Dry Eye and Allergy Evaluations
We know that you have a choice when it comes to your eye care in Brighton. We pledge to do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. We pride ourselves by using the most up-to-date technology and treatments available. Dr. Fair is the only eye care providers that live in Brighton and work in Brighton. They are your neighbors and they concentrate their volunteer activities on making the community of Brighton a better place! Dr. Fair and Dr. Baker Fedel are members of the Allied Health Staff at the Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton and serve as consultants for both the emergency department and the general medical staff.
• We accept most major vision plans which have the option of out-of-network benefits. We are out of network providers on vision care plans.
• Se habla Español!
• Centrally located in Brighton at the northeast corner of 10th and Bridge Streets, across the street from the 7-11 convenience store.
• New patients accepted. Our patients come from Brighton, Fort Lupton, Reunion, Commerce City, Dacono, Firestone, Frederick, Henderson, Hudson, Keenesburg, Lochbuie, Thornton, and beyond.
• Available for emergency after hours eye care.
I had a steel chip stuck in my eye from gridding steel. Now days doctors are afraid of approaching people, this man knows what he is doing and gets to the task right away, highly recommended.
Thank you for my most recent visit! From the comprehensive exam, explanation of procedures to be done and the caring/professional attitude of Dr. Fair and staff, I highly recommend Brighton Eye Associates!
P. F. Sauter
Consistently PHENOMENAL service & expertise. Everyone on the team truly cares.
Always a great experience with Dr. Fair and the staff at. Brighton Eye.
Staff was friendly and professional